What personal information do we collect?
We ask for your personal information when you make a purchase, register, sign up for promotions, offers or competitions, or to receive news. Depending on which of these services you use, we may collect:
- your name and contact information including postal address, e-mail address and telephone number, even if you do not complete your purchase;
- details of any purchase orders that you place through the website, and any details we need for delivery;
- card payment details if making a purchase;
- details you provide when you contact us or make enquiries either generally or about any purchases you make with us;
- details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access; and
- information you provide if you report a problem with our website;
What we do with the personal information we collect?
Depending on how you engage with us, we may use your information:
- to facilitate your use of this website and the services available through it;
- when you purchase from us, to process your order, collect payment, enable you to track you order online, arrange delivery and for other purchase related services (this may include contacting you by telephone, email or SMS to arrange, confirm or upgrade your delivery) and for ongoing customer service dealings including any faults or repairs or refunds;
- for internal accounting and regulatory purposes;
- for statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services;
- to improve and personalise your experience when you visit the website (See the cookies section), and to keep you informed about other products and services you might be interested in (See Keeping You Informed); and
- to ask you from time to time if you would like to provide feedback on or participate in market research on our products and services. You do not have to participate in these if you do not wish.
Who do we share it with?
We do not share your data with any third parties except as provided in this policy or as required by law.
We DO NOT share personal data with third parties for Direct Marketing.
We DO NOT sell or otherwise supply your personal data to other parties.
If you take out an additional service plan with your purchase, we will share limited personal information with the service plan provider.
We may from time to time contact or update you about products, services or offers that may be relevant to you.
This may include delivery, reviews, lists and extended warranties, and other products and services related to your purchases.
If you don't want to be contacted by post or telephone you can contact us via our website (Customer Services) or write to us "For the Attention of the Data Controller". Our records are usually updated within 2 weeks.
For the best shopping experience on , your computer, tablet or smartphone will need to accept cookies.
Our cookies do not store private information such as your name, address or payment details. They do allow us to associate your visit with those details if you have signed-in. However, if required you can use your browser to restrict, block or remove cookies from this site.
Below is a list of cookies and what we use them for:
|Cookie Name||Cookie Type||Cookie Purpose|
|my_session||Essential|| Shopping Cart|
|Local Storage||Essential||Live Chat with |
|__utma,__utmz,_ga,_gat||Experience||These cookies enable the function of Google Analytics which tracks your activity and helps us to improve the website and your experience.|