The following are Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Goods that will govern any contract for sale that we enter into with you. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights
- We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these Terms and Conditions. The procedure for making a binding contract between us is set out in the Buying Procedure.
- To order goods through this website you must be at least 18 years of age.
- Goods are subject to availability. if we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these goods and we will refund any money already paid for the goods. however, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may suffer if we do not supply goods.
- Many of the products we sell are of a technical nature and it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the products and keep specifications 100% up to date. All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. However, if you buy goods which have an unsuitable specification which was not apparent from our website, we will accept the return of the goods in good condition and refund any money paid for the goods.
- We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated but goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside of our control. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods unless caused by our negligence.
- Should delivery be delayed for more than 21 days you have the right to contact us and refuse to accept the goods. In this case we will refund any money paid by you for the goods.
- As soon as we have delivered the goods you will be responsible for them. If you delay accepting a delivery, our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end on the date the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you.
- Important Notice: Time limit for notification of claims. If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must inform us within 3 days. Our customer care department will arrange collection of these goods and we will replace the goods at no charge or refund any money paid for the goods. If you do not do this we shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. If the goods returned under this clause 8 are found to be in full working order these will be returned to you and an administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods along with the cost of carriage of will be charged to you.
- The price for the goods will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order. we are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our website is wrong. We will inform you of the correct price and give you an opportunity to cancel the order. if the goods have already been delivered, we will give you an opportunity to return the goods and receive a full refund of the price and any delivery charges you have paid for the goods.
- All prices on our website are exclusive of VAT and delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order. If you do not accept the delivery charges you will have an opportunity to exclude these from the total charges.
- At our absolute discretion we have the right to terminate any contract between us without penalty within 14 days from the date we accept your order. In the event of termination we shall refund to you all sums paid by you to us and you shall collect any goods that we have dispatched to you. You have the right to terminate your contract (cancel your order) upto the time the product has been shipped by us, or until the time that you have been informed we are purchasing the product at your specific request (special purchase), whichever is sooner. Any statutory conditions set out by the Distance Selling Regulations will have priority.
- You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full.
- We do not offer any credit facilities. We will issue you with an electronic invoice once we have received payment in full for your order and once we have dispatched the goods to you.
- We will supply goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months (or longer if required by law) from the date of delivery. This does not affect any other statutory rights that you may have.
- If you order software from us, a licence to use the software is supplied with the product by the publisher of the software. you are required to comply with the terms of the software licence as well as these Terms and Conditions.
- Failure by us to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint contact Customer Services.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
We advise you to print and keep safe a copy of these Terms and Conditions.