Returns procedure. Please read this carefully together with our
Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- First, you must obtain a "Returns Number" from us. For faulty or incompatible products, please email Technical. For all other products, please email
- In order to speed things up, some products may be referred to the manufacturer who will then deal directly with you.
- We will only accept products that are in a "Resaleable Condition". This means that the item is in the same condition as it was sold to you, no scratches, no marks, and everything intact.
- For products to be in a "Resaleable Condition" they must be returned to us with all items included in the original sale including Manuals, Cables, CDs, and any free Software Items.
- For products being returned for a refund the Original Product Packaging must also be returned in good condition.
- All products must be adequately wrapped to prevent damage during transit with the "Returns Number" clearly marked on the outside of the package. It would help us to speedily process your return if you also enclosed a detailed note of the fault.
- Send your package to:
At the time of issue of the returns number, we will inform you of the location to send your parcel.
- does not accept liability for packages damaged during transit and proof of postage is not proof of delivery. You are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier and maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods. The cost of return carriage is to be borne by the customer.
- On receipt of the package the product(s) will be tested against the stated fault and actioned accordingly. Products found to be in full working order will be returned to the customer.
- Products that are not defective or damaged and accepted by for restocking will be subject to a 15% handling charge of the product. The carriage fees are held and are not refundable.
- If upon testing, the returned product is found to be in good working order with no defects, and the customer wishes it to be returned, the carriage cost is to be borne by the customer.